Breaking up with someone you’re still in love with can be one of the toughest emotional struggles you will have to go through. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss signs that help telling when to end a relationship with someone you love. Life is weird; I mean, if you love someone and that person love you too, you should be together, right? Well…not always. A person’s relationship may end for a lot of reasons other than cheating or betrayal, sometimes it ends for no reason at all.
It’s definitely never easy to know if you should end it, especially when the love is clearly present. Of course, you will experience the heartbreak as you do love that person. When breaking up with someone, it doesn’t mean you have no feeling for him/her anymore. You can only tell yourself that it’s just not right, and it isn’t fair to waste either your or the partner’s time. Thing not feeling ‘right’ is a legitimate reason to end the relationship with someone. Love isn’t always the issue. Sometimes the breakup has nothing to do with the person you’re dating; you just don’t want to stay in the current affair anymore.
You may never know if you’re doing the right thing at the moment when a relationship ends. But to help you handling a breakup when you are still in love, here are signs telling why you should go your own way despite the fact you still have feelings for your partner.
- You are not happy – The heart wants what it wants, so you don’t have to stay with anyone just because you don’t want to break their heart.
- You look for different things – Love means both have to make sacrifices for each other; however, if each person has their own goals, it’s time to move on.
- You keep thinking about the ‘breakup’ stuff – No need a specific reason. If you can’t stop feeling like you don’t want to be in the relationship anymore, then it’s time to go.
- You can’t resolve your problems
- You can’t get what you really want
- You are being abused mentally, physically, or even sexually
At a certain time, as you know, no need to ask yourself ‘when to end a relationship with someone you love‘. Simply trust your gut and you can find an insightful answer for your own issue.